We provide a comprehensive advice in matters related to pharmaceuticals, food law and medical devices.
Members of our team have extensive experience in areas, such as:
- supply and licensing of medicinal products and registration dossiers (drafting and negotiating license and supply agreements of medicinal products and API supply contracts
- co-development of medical products
- regulations regarding art-works and marketing of medicinal products and food
- parallel import -relative matters
- transactions and dispute advisory services in cases involving biotech patents, trademarks, and copyrights
- representing clients in proceedings before the Polish relevant regulatory authorities (Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, Chief Sanitary Inspectorate, Chief Pharmaceutical Inspectorate), and the Committee of Advertising Ethics
Our team members gained experience both as external advisors to leading companies from the life-science sector as well as working in-house for a Polish major pharma company.
In cooperation with JWP Patent and Trademark Attorneys we offer a combination of legal advice, experience of in-house work for leading pharmaceutical companies, and expertise in biotechnology and pharmacy. This enables us to provide our clients with a comprehensive strategy for innovation protection, from applying for patents at the Polish Patent Office, the European Patent Office, or through the PCT procedure, through to complete management of the registration process until a patent is obtained.