We offer comprehensive advice in the field of labour law and employment to domestic and international entrepreneurs.
We focus on business needs and goals, ensuring full legal security with regard to employment. We help our clients at every stage of their business activity, providing tailored solutions.
We support our clients from the moment of hiring a new employee (letters of intent, contract of employment, orders, managerial contracts, entrusted property agreements).
Our draft agreements encompass issues related to copyright and non-competition clauses. We also draw up regulations required in the workplace, such as work regulations, remuneration policies, bonus policies and conditions of the Company Social Benefits Fund.
We also provide assistance in ensuring compliance with obligations regarding the collection and processing of personal data of employees, and we are always up to speed with the latest proposed changes to the labour law. We also support clients at all stages of disputes between the employer and employee, including at both non-litigation and litigation stages as well as in mediation procedures.
Our services in this respect include, among others:
- analysing and drafting legal documentation, such as work regulations and remuneration policies
- remuneration, bonus and other benefit systems for employers of different ranks
- drafting employment contracts, management contracts, non-competition clauses, etc.
- protection of personal data in employment
- work accidents,
- social insurance
- mobbing, personal rights protection
- termination of employment
- representation in proceedings before labour courts of all instances
- settlement negotiations in labour law issues