We advise clients on corporate matters related to the internal affairs of companies and their ongoing corporate activities. We also advise companies in share capital increases and decreases and provide legal assistance relating to Management Boards’, Supervisory Boards’ and shareholders’ meetings.
Members of our team have provided support for clients in establishment of the companies and thier transformation, as well as in winding-up processes (including in the role of liquidators). We also supported clients in bankruptcy and restructuring processes, both on the side of the creditors as well as the debtors.
The scope of services we offer includes:
- incorporation, registration and winding-up of companies, foreign entrepreneurs’ branches and all other forms of legal establishments
- legal advice relating to corporate governance and preparation of internal by-laws, resolutions and other corporate documents
- legal assistance relating to Management Boards’, Supervisory Boards’ and shareholders’ meetings
- corporate reorganisations
- mergers, transformation and demergers of companies
- legal advice relating share capital increases and decreasesm
- legal advice relating to regulatory matters, including obtaining concessions, licenses, and permits related to the conducted business activity
- ongoing legal and tax advisory
- drafting and negotiating all forms of commercial contracts