Małgorzata Furmanska, attorney at law, expert on consumer protection law (B2C) and personal data protection (GDPR).
Within the area of consumer law, she makes analyses of sales systems, including regulations and payment methods of webstores, also in terms of their compliance with the Act on Consumer Rights – Consumer Rights Directive. She has extensive experience in developing the rules and procedures for various contests and games as well as documents necessary for communication with consumers.
She acquired her professional experience in various law firms in Warsaw, and since 2011 she has been associated with JWP firm. Małgorzata is the author of publications concerned with combating unfair competition and Community consumer law. She is an active participant of in the Coalition for Polish Innovations as well as gives lectures and trainings.
- support in legal servicing of innovative projects (negotiations, drafting civil law contracts) inter alia within the framework of co-operation with entrepreneurship accelerators
- active participation in projects supporting innovative economy and new technologies
- active participation in working groups representing Poland before the European Commission
- active participation in e-commerce projects, including development of a report on identification of barriers of cross border trade with consumers
- Polish Mediation Center (course for mediators in civil and commercial cases)
- District Chamber of Attorneys at Law in Warsaw
- University of Cambridge, branch at the University of Warsaw: European & British Law Centre
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Law
- “Enforcement of claims arising from violation of competition law will soon change”
on the blog “All Rights Reserved”