Tomasz Grucelski is an advocate as well as a patent and trademark attorney with extensive experience in litigation, representing both national and international clients in disputes and court litigations in civil, criminal and administrative cases.
He specializes in intellectual property protection, unfair competition and trade secret as well as in the protection of personal interests and criminal law.
He acquired his professional experience, among others, in law firms, trademark and patent attorneys agencies, the European Patent Office in The Hague, the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) in Alicante.
- for a leading producer of sliding door systems: management of several dozen of disputes with competitors, representation in court litigations, including interim injunction proceedings; representation in administrative proceedings and in court-administrative proceedings; counselling in infringement related matters
- for a leading Chinese producer of furniture accessories: management of a number of disputes and court litigations; counselling in infringement related matters, supervision and co-ordination of protection of rights in Europe
- for a leading US producer of sunglasses: management of several dozen of disputes connected with infringements of rights at the border, negotiations and conclusions of amicable settlements, representation in criminal court proceedings and before customs authorities
- Warsaw Bar Association, qualified advocate
- Polish Chamber of Patent and Trademark Attorneys, qualified patent and trademark attorney
- University of Warsaw, Postgraduate: Intellectual Property Law
- University of Warsaw, Law (LL.M.)
- University of Central Lancashire, Law (BA hons.)
- Infringement of intellectual property rights
[in:] “Prawo europejskie w praktyce” [“European Law in Practice”] No. 1, 2009
- Illegal goods – protection of intellectual property rights at the border
[in:] “Monitor Europejski” [“European Monitor”] No. 12, 2008
- Anticouterfeiting Guide 2016
- Brand under protection
[in:] “Rzeczpospolita” daily, supplement “Siła marki” [“Power of Brand”], of 22.09.2016