Helena Gajek provides legal services for the companies from the pharmaceutical, chemical, biotechnological and food sectors (dietary supplements). She specializes in consulting in the field of managing intellectual property rights and commercialisation. She prepares portfolio analyses of the rights owned and opinions on product labelling and advertisements. Apart from that, she deals with the matters of parallel import.
She represents clients before court and in administrative proceedings connected with the acquiring, cancelling and expiring of rights as well as seeking relief in infringements and refuting infringement charges. She participates in negotiations and drafting trademark coexistence agreements, transfer and allocation of rights and their licensing.
Author of numerous articles regarding pharmaceutical law, drug and dietary supplements nomenclature as well as patent law. Speaker at conferences about the protection and management of intellectual property rights as well as patent and trademark litigations.
Being a certified patent, trademark and industrial design attorney registered with EUIPO, she can represent clients before Polish Patent Office, European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
- Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys
- University of Warsaw, Postgraduate: Intellectual Property Law
- University of Warsaw, Postgraduate: Industrial Property Law
- Adam Mickiewicz University, Law (LL.M.)
- Pharmaceutical Trademarks: A Global Guide 2017/2018 – Chapter : Poland
- Patent litigation: a global guide from practical law – Chapter: Poland
- How European law affects national regulation of life sciences patents
- Names of Pharmaceutical Products – at the junction of the pharmaceutical and IP laws
[in:] Świat Przemysły Farmaceutycznego 2/2017 [Pharmaceutical Industry World]