Alicja Kicinska-Fujawa is an attorney-at-law and a patent & trademark attorney with experience as an in-house lawyer. She represents domestic and international clients in litigious and court matters in both civil and administrative cases. She specializes in intellectual property protection, including copyrights, press law, advertisement law and unfair competition law as well as trade secret law.
She gained her experience working for over fifteen years for a group of companies from FMCG sector. Moreover, she supports clients in implementing their business strategies, providing assistance in the field of corporate law and handling commercial transactions. She did an attorney-at-law and patent & trademark attorney legal training and is also a mediator.
- advising in matters concerning commercial contracts, including ones connected with the transfer of technology as well as proprietary copyrights
- representing clients in matters concerning unfair competition, trademarks and industrial designs
- participating in due diligence proceedings of FCMG companies
- advising start-ups
- District Chamber of Attorneys at Law in Krakow, Attorney at Law Trainee
- Andrzej Frycz Modrzewski Krakow University, Law (LL.M.)
- European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO), Professional representative before the EUIPO – European Trade Mark Attorney
- European Patent Office (EPO), Professional representative before the EPO
- Jagiellonian University of Krakow, Postgraduate: Copyright, Editorial and Press Law
- Jagiellonian University of Krakow, Postgraduate: Industrial Property Law
- Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys, Patent & Trademark Attorney Trainee
- Jagiellonian University of Krakow, Postgraduate: Competition Law
- Jagiellonian University of Krakow, Polish Philology Institute